Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2013-04-03 Wednesday

This morning I judged and commented on some ElkFest videos, and volunteered to MC the festival event. The student-produced videos that I've watched have all been very good.

We also had a brief meeting about contacting AISI teachers about the upcoming sharing sessions, and I spent some time emailing those teachers.

I also looked into why the Moodle Language Lab was working on the EIPS networks but wasn't working on outside networks. No conclusions yet, but I'm thinking it has to do with the DNS settings. Edit: It turns out it wasn't a network-related problem, the issue was that the flash player hadn't been updated on the machines I was using.

A good portion of my afternoon was spent providing written feedback for the ElkFest video submissions. Despite common issues with sound and lighting, I continued to be impressed by the quality of the student work.

No comments:

Post a Comment