Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2013-03-05 Tuesday

Today was another day spent mostly in the office. I should take some pictures of my office and post them here.

This morning I arranging logistics and resources for Scratch Day, configured a BigBlueButton server (and discovered that the router we're using doesn't support port forwarding), and set up some things for our Skype meeting tomorrow with Dr. Karen Brennan who will be our keynote speaker for Scratch Day.

Around lunch I picked up the last few prizes for Scratch Day, as well as the stickers and posters that we had printed. I spent the lunch hour with the Salisbury Video Game Club, a student club that I started in 2002 and still feel a certain fondness for.

The afternoon was mostly taken up with teacher conversations, Scratch logistics, and an ATLE Conference planning meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment